The designing area is located on the territory of the Soviet plant “Polaron”. An important element of the project will be to emphasize the industrial past: the use of clinker at the bottom is a past reminiscent of a destroyed industrial area; The use of white pure lightweight at the top is a future, a new life. Thus, we get the appearance of a school that will be relevant, recognizable, unchanging throughout its existence.
- Architects: AVR Development
- Lead Architect: Volodymyr Yosypchuk
- Team: Architecture: Irina Evochka, Yevgeniya Petrych, Oleksandr Kozak, Kateryna Kovalchuk, Olena Kolomiets
- Construct and Engineering: Anatoly Bubryak, Roman Borovyy
- Year: 2019-2020
- Location: Ugorska Street, Lviv, Ukraine